Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Monday, January 16, 2012
We're using this site temporarily until we can fix our main site that was hacked into and destroyed. Our apologies for being offline for the last two months. Another hacker trashed all three of our computers at the same time - and it took a while until we received a gracious donation that allowed us to get back up and online.
We are now back answering emails daily.
We are not asking anyone to join this site. We've even taken down all friends off our Facebook page. The reason being the hackers were sending a virus out to all of our contacts and friends. Therefore, we are not putting up any of our contacts and/or friends on any of our pages any longer.
Since we saw posts and interviews that we did not do, saying things we did not say - we're going to ask that you please make all future contact with us directly by phone and speak to us by voice directly. Please do not assume any emails, texts, or postings even are ours at this point in time. If someone quotes us - please check with us to see if this is in fact our quotes (or even if they spoke to us for that matter). If you see postings on our blogs, facebook, twitter, etc., that does not look like we posted it - please let us know asap.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
We also now have a Las Vegas, Nevada meeting. Email us at email@example.com for info.
We also now have the capability to do a "webcam" meeting for those in towns that do not have a meeting,those who can'tmake a meeting, and/or those who may be in jail, a hospital, or the military where you can't go out to a meeting. Ask us for info.
New reprints of our Recovery Guide are now available. 2nd edition coming out in about two weeks. We also should have a book on how to work with others to help them recover in abuot a month now.
Do you need keytags, medalions, t-shirts, hats, banners, flyers, business cards, or anything to support your meetting? We now have these in stock.
We are also about to launch our newsletter on sex trafficking called "Trappic Stop". The first issue will feature Nevada.
Would you like to share your success story with our other members? We now have the ability to upload videos of you to our site. This is the 12th step in action! We also would like to invite your meeting to consider taping a meting for the site - please just aim the camera below everyone's faces please! Or make a game of it and wear masks! If you're in Vegas - I can shoot your tape and upload it for you.
I may be going to Los Angerles and Toledo in September and October.
We also should haver a new 24/7 800 number in a few days.
Sorry I've been aol for so long.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Rather, she says, the value of Prostitutes Anonymous is in its ability to help extricate hookers from addictive thinking. ...
The third says she knows the way -- Prostitutes Anonymous. ... Prostitutes Anonymous has reached the East Coast and, with the help of The Program for Female ...
"We had some people from Prostitutes Anonymous. It was pretty wild," Cavanaugh said, adding that there are 27 different "anonymous" programs in Los Angeles ...
However, House's attorney, Sandra Ruffalo, told Landry that House now belonged to Prostitutes Anonymous, an organization that sought to help former ..
We are not using professional writers in the publishing of this book. This is because we felt the only way to tell our story was to tell it in our own words. Sometimes the language is rough, but it is told in the language that best portrays it.
We are not using professional writers in the publishing of this book.. This is because we felt the only way to tell our story was to tell it in our own words. Sometimes the language is rough, but it is told in the language that best portrays it.
Friday, August 6, 2010
The Twelve Traditions of Prostitutes Anonymous
We keep what we have only with vigilance, and just as freedom for the individual comes from the Twelve Steps, so freedom for the group springs from our Traditions. As long as the ties that bind us together are stronger than those that would tear us apart, all will be well.
1. Our common welfare should come first; personal recovery depends on PA unity.
2. For our group purpose there is but one ultimate authority—a loving God as He may express Himself in our group conscience. Our leaders are but trusted servants; they do not govern.
3. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop using.
4. Each group should be autonomous except in matters affecting other groups or PA as a whole.
5. Each group has but one primary purpose—to carry the message to the prostitute who still suffers.
6. A PA group ought never endorse, finance, or lend the PA name to any related facility or outside enterprise, lest problems of money, property or prestige divert us from our primary purpose.
7. Every PA group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions.
8. Prostitutes Anonymous should remain forever nonprofessional, but our service centers may employ special workers.
9. PA, as such, ought never be organized, but we may create service boards or committees directly responsible to those they serve.
10. Prostitutes Anonymous has no opinion on outside issues; hence the PA name ought never be drawn into public controversy.
11. Our public relations policy is based on attraction rather than promotion; we need always maintain personal anonymity at the level of press, radio, and films.
12. Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of all our Traditions, ever reminding us to place principles before personalities.
Twelve Traditions reprinted for adaptation by permission of AA World Services, Inc.